Monday, April 9, 2012

Getting Back on Track

The Husband is currently home in between a month-long training assignment and a six month deployment.  He's been on leave since getting back on the 29th.  The last 5 days have been so busy with getting everything ready that my workouts have taken a backseat. :(  Tomorrow I will start back up and finish my third month of Brazil Butt Lift.  The next three months will consist of a TurboFire/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid and the following three months will HOPEFULLY be Les Mills Pump!  I've seen other people rave about it and they are getting awesome results.  I will be posting my workouts for the next three weeks tomorrow so I have a better way of keeping track.  I will also post my TF/BBL hybrid when I figure it out. I found one online but I'm not sure if it's the approach I want to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment