Monday, April 23, 2012

Moving Right Along

The last three weeks have been a mess.  I haven't been consistently working out and I think the problem is a lack of a WOWY schedule for the Maximum Results Brazil Butt Lift workouts.  I think I am one of those people that NEEDS a piece of paper or a person to tell me, "On this day, you do this..." and so on.

I decided to go ahead with my TurboFire & Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid.  There are posts about being able to "make your own hybrid" in WOWY but I can't seem to figure it out.  I went ahead and selected the TurboFire schedule.  I will supplement and/or substitute with Brazil Butt Lift as needed.  For example:  I really did not prefer the Tone 30, Sculpt 30 or Core 20 Turbofire Workouts.  I plan to substitute BBL as follows:

TF Tone 30 -> Bum Bum (35 min)
TF Sculpt 30 -> High & Tight (35 min)
TF Core 20 - > Tummy Tuck (15 min)

On days where Fire 30 is followed by Stretch 10 I plan on supplementing Secret Weapon and Abs Rapido.
On days where Fire 45 or Fire 45EZ are followed by Stretch 10 or nothing at all, I plan on supplementing Secret Weapon and/or Abs Rapido.

The only snag I've come across is where to fit Rio Extreme.  Maybe alternate Fire 55EZ every other week?

Today I was scheduled to do Fire 30.  I did it and had forgotten how intense it is!  I used 2lb ankle weights on each leg this time.  I plan on purchasing some hand/wrist weights too.  Afterwards, I did Abs Rapido.  I was going to do Leandro's Secret Weapon but ran out of time.

My other plan is to wake up around 5:30'ish so I can workout uninterrupted.  The only flaw in my plan is that I can NEVER sleep.  A lot of times I'm up until 2am and I get up at 6:30.  It's not 10pm and I am actually exhausted.  I'd like to go to bed around this time every night but it's usually after 10pm that I FINALLY get some peace and quiet to do things for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment