Saturday, March 17, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift - 30 day results

Stupid typo!  ;)

Wonky "Before" Angle - sorry!


After one month of BBL: 3lbs lost, 1 inch from waist, .5 inch from chest, .5 inch from my left thigh.  I started with the "Slim & Shape" 4 week plan for the Pear Shaped Booty.  I made the mistake of not pushing myself until the second week.  I used the yellow booty band and 1lb ankle weights on the High & Tight program and 3lb weights on the Sculpt program.  By the end of the fourth week, I was using 2lbs per leg on the Bum Bum workout and the Cardio Axe workout, 4lbs per leg on the High & Tight floor exercises, the red (advanced) booty band for the High & Tight standing and floor exercises and 5lb weights for the Sculpt video.

I am currently finishing up Month 2 Week 2 and I am following the Combination plan.  I would have thought I would have needed heavier weights by now but man are my muscles aching halfway through my workouts.  I think the combination plan is definitely more intense than the Slim & Shape (which was a LOT of Sculpting). 

I still cannot pass the Pencil Test though.  However, I have noticed that my jeans are feeling a lot looser in the hip/thigh area.  I am hoping to purchase some 8lb weights for the Sculpt video and a heavier ankle weights for High & Tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment