Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching up.

Wednesday ended up being a Rest Day.  I was dealing with a few personal issues involving one of my kids.

Thursday - Fire 30 plus Abs Rapido.  My knee was still bothering me so I didn't do Leandro's Secret Weapon.

Today - Fire 55EZ.  <3 <3  The Husband called via Skype so that delayed my workout by an hour.  Then I received a call from the school re: personal issues involving one of my kids resulting in me having to email the school about said issues.  Another hour passed. Finished up 55EZ and relished my Chocolate Shakeology.  Oh how I have missed thee! 

Tomorrow I have Fire 30 scheduled again.  Hopefully my knee will start cooperating.  It doesn't hurt to jump but I'm taking it easy on the twisting.  I'm still not sure what I did to it thought.  :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment