Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Never Settle for Less!

I woke up with a horrible headache, had to take my oldest to an appointment, ran into the store to pick up something for dinner, and came home to do High and Tight for the first time in a long time!  I love this workout so much and I was so excited to be able to use my new 5lbs weights.  I was using 4lbs per leg before during the floor exercises and let me tell you something - that extra pound felt like a ton!  I had wanted to follow up with Leandro's Secret Weapon but my legs were aching and I did not want to risk hurting myself during this last month. 

Still have my headache but I am slowly coming around to liking the Tropical Shakeology.  Today I used 1 cup of orange juice, 1 scoop Tropical shakeology, 1 banana and a splash of coconut/almond milk.  It was not as chalky as usual and kind of reminded me of an Orange Julius.  YUM!  I was sad when I discovered my cup was empty.  I think I'll continue with the Tropical through the summer but now I have 2 full bags of Chocolate in my pantry.  :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment