Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Here I go again - but not on my own.

For the first time in forever (said in a sing-song voice obviously!), I took my BEFORE photos.  I took my measurements.  I entered them in to my Beachbody goal tracker.  I took a look at my old Before and After photos that won me $500 almost two years ago. 




Then I made a nifty collage to put up on Instagram!
THEN I PRESSED PLAY!!  Day 1 of Les Mills Combat was yesterday.  When I woke up this morning I thought my heartburn had spread to my back ribcage and then I remembered all the punches and jabs and uppercuts I did yesterday. 

Today was HIIT 1.  I managed to get it done despite an early doctor's appointment, a quick grocery trip, plus homeschooling two kids under 7.

No excuses!  I had to guess-timate my weight because apparently we left our scale in Ohio but it's all good.  I remembered my tape measure and that's all that matters, right?  Now it's time to work off these inches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment