Monday, August 20, 2012

So What's Next?

I’m currently on Week 12 of Les Mills Pump.  I have actually slacked off on planning my next workout cycle. I have usually decided on what I’m doing next a month before I finish my current program.  My husband will be returning from his six month deployment in less than two months.  So my plan is to do an intense 60 day schedule to really firm up before he gets back.

I contemplated Insanity buuuuuut I don’t think I’m quite ready for that yet.  So I spent the better majority of last night planning out a Les Mills Pump Ultimate Crosstraining/ Brazil Butt Lift hybrid.  Before I do that, I’ll be doing the 3 Day Shakeology cleanse.  All four kids will in school this year - the younger two for just 2.5 hours a day/4 days a week.  I think I’ll do a little running too.

Balls to the wall baby!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment