Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two weeks later...

And I am LOVING Les Mills Pump!  On the days when I'm scheduled to walk 30 or 45 minutes, I just pull out my Turbofire DVD's and pop in either Fire 30 or Fire 45.  I'm also tossing in some Brazil Butt Lift too!  Gotta continue to work on the angles, right?

I'm on Day Four of the Les Mills Pump Jump Start plan from the Nutrition Guide.  While I am following it, I modified it a bit to be more cost effective.  I'm not making 7 different breakfasts, lunch, dinners and snacks.  Example:  Yesterday and today I did the Whole Wheat English Muffin with Almond Butter and Apricot Preserves.  It was one of the less costliest breakfasts.  I have also done the Spicy Tuna salad (but I have to saute those two cups of mixed greens!  Raw greens are just not doable for me!) every other day.  I couldn't buy just 3 oz of ground turkey for the Turkey Meatballs with whole wheat spaghetti so I made 18 meatballs with the 19 oz package and cooked up the whole box of wheat spaghetti.  I then got individual containers and portioned out the spaghetti, 3 meatballs and marinara sauce among them.  Quick and easy dinner for a few nights.  The fresh apricots I bought for the apricot and cottage cheese breakfast spoiled so quickly.  :/  I am surprised to learn that the Chocolate Shakeology actually tastes GOOD when made with only water!  I did splurge and bought a yellowfin tuna steak for the Japanese Tuna dinner.  4 oz cooked for me and the rest was split between some of the kids.  :)



I bought a cheap kitchen scale to measure out my food.  I ordered a Polar FT4 heart rate monitor that is scheduled to arrive TODAY!  *happy dance*  I'm contemplating buying a Striiv pedometer because I want to keep track of how active I am during the day and I love the idea that it comes with a built in sim-like game. 

Before I forget, here are my photos from the beginning of the month.  So after 210 days worth of Beachbody programs, here are my Day 1 Les Mills Pump Before photos:


  
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment