Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift - End of Week 7

I decided to switch it up a bit.  I had Bum Bum/Tummy Tuck scheduled for today.  I did Bum Bum Rapido plus Abs Rapido and Secret Weapon (both for the first time) and ohmygoodness!  OW!  I had 2lb ankle weights on each leg for all three workouts. I used an 8lb weight for the Abs Rapido.  This had to be the longest 40 minutes of my life!  Totally love it!  Monday will begin Week 8 and I think I will begin including Leandro's Secret weapon on a regular basis for the this week and all of next month. 

Beginning in May, I am hoping to start a TurboFire/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid.  I've been searching online and I think I've found one.  I need to look at it a bit closer and I might tweak it a bit.  I'll definitely be kicking it up a notch for the hybrid.  I never used ankle or hand weights for Turbofire the first time I did it but I will this time.  I bought some 10lb ankle weights that are WAY TOO BIG for my skinny ankles so I need to return them and look for a pair better suited for my lady ankles.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment